- The 10th Open Auto Drive Forum meeting was hosted by Wuhan Kotei Big Data in Wuhan, China on July 12, 2018 (show article).
- Open Auto Drive Forum Belmont, CA, USA
- The 9th Open Auto Drive Forum meeting took place at NNG in Budapest, Hungary on March 6, 2018 (show article).
- The OADF Steering Committee with the host of the meeting
- The 8th Open Auto Drive Forum meeting took place in Tokyo, Japan on November 13, 2017 (show article).
- The Chairmen of ADASIS, NDS, SENSORIS and TISA on the Podium
- On November 9, 2017 the NDS Chairman Dr. Sasse gave a speech at the 3rd Symposium Driving Simulation in Braunschweig, Germany.
- On November 2nd, 2017 the NDS Chairman Dr. Sasse gave a speech at the ITS Montreal 2017 in Canada (Session 'SIS107 - Challenges on Data Necessary to Serve Automated Driving').
- The 7th Open Auto Drive Forum meeting took place in Lincolnshire (Chicago), IL, USA on May 22, 2017 (show article).
- Discussion with Participants of 7th OADF Meeting
- The NDS General Assembly on May 16, 2017 was hosted by Preh Car Connect in Dresden.
- The NDS General Assembly at Preh Car Connect
- The 6th Open Auto Drive Forum meeting took place in Brussels, Belgium on February 16, 2017 (show article).
- Chairmen of ADASIS, NDS and TISA at the 6th OADF Meeting in Brussels, Belgiums
- The NDS Chairman Dr. Sasse joined the Opening Panel of the WHERECAMP on November 3rd, 2016 in Berlin (video) and gave an interview in the 'Mobile Business' released on December 16, 2016 (article).
- The 5th Open Auto Drive Forum meeting took place in Beijing, China on October 14, 2016. It was the first meeting in Asia (show summary).
- Open Auto Drive Forum Beijing, China
- On June 29, 2016 NDS co-organized the fourth OADF meeting in San Jose, CA, USA.
This first meeting outside of Europe attracted 85 participants (show summary)
- Open Auto Drive Forum San Jose, CA, USA
- On June 21, 2016, the NDS General Assembly took place at NNG in Budapest.
In the meeting NavInfo (Dr. V. Sasse) was confirmed as Chairman for another term
and Garmin Würzburg (J. Angenvoort) was elected as new Vice Chairman.
- The NDS General Assembly at NNG
- On April 12, 2016, the third meeting of the Open Auto Drive Forum
took place at TomTom in Amsterdam with more than 70 participants from
more than 50 organisations. The participants of the meeting include
ADASIS, NDS, SENSORIS and TISA (show summary).
- Group photo on the TomTom roof terrace
- NDS co-organised the second Open Forum on Autonomous Driving with 35 stakeholders on February 23, 2016 (show summary).
- Parallel Breakout Sessions during 2nd Open Auto Drive Forum
- NDS introduced to ‘Digital Maps for Highly-Automated Driving’ at the Meetup ‘Silicon Valley Autonomous Vehicle Enthusiasts’ on January 11, 2016
- Meetup in Sunnyvale, CA, USA
- 15.12.2015: Together with ADASIS and SENSORIS, NDS co-organised the
first Open Forum on Autonomous Driving with participants from more than
- First Automated Driving Open Forum at HERE in Schwalbach
- NDS was represented with a talk at the ‘Electronics in Vehicles 2015′ on October 14, 2015 in Baden-Baden (download)
- NDS was represented with a talk at the ‘ITS 2015′ on October 06, 2015 in Bordeaux (download)
- Release of printed flyer ‘NDS success stories from 2014′ (download)
- Presentation ‘Navigation Data Standard (NDS) – A new era of
navigation solutions’ at ‘Elektrobit Automotive Day’ in September